- Crystal Palace beat Man City 2-1 at home and now people are talking of Chelsea as being ‘Champions Elect’
- Watford briefly top the Championship before Bournemouth’s 4-2 home win against Birmingham City
- Brentford keep their play-off hopes alive with last minute equalizer at Griffin Park
- Leyton Orient claw back a point in 3-3 home draw with Gillingham
- Dagenham and Redbridge thump AFC Wimbledon 4-0
- Barnet win away at Dartford
- Dulwich Hamlet improve play off position prospects with first win in nine games
Palace defeated the reigning Premier League Champions with two goals.
Glenn Murray scored in the first half.
Jason Puncheon’s free-kick minutes after the second half began assured victory.
A late Yaya Toure City goal made the last 12 minutes something of a defensive battle for the Eagles.
Alan Pardew looks to have secured safety above the relegation zone with 39 points.
Watford 2 Middlesbrough 0
Brentford 2 Nottingham Forest 2
Leyton Orient 3 Gillingham 3
Dagenham and Redbridge 4 AFC Wimbledon 0
Barnet secure another win to keep them top of Vanarama Conference
Dartford 0 Barnet 1
Wealdstone 0 Ebbsfleet Utd 1
Boreham Wood 2 Sutton United 0
High scoring draw in Berkshire as Bromley score 4 goals and don’t win
Dulwich Hamlet are back to winning ways beating Enfield Town at home in front of over 1,200 spectators.
First win since January.
Dulwich Hamlet 2 Enfield Town 1
Leave a Reply